Amboseli is the perfect start or end to your safari, a must-see for any traveler visiting Kenya. The swamps here are the only source of water for the elephant during the dry season and the whole west Kilimanjaro/Amboseli ecosystem depends on water from the Amboseli springs and swamp.
Observation Hill and Enkongo Narok Swamp are usually teeming with elephants, and there’s good general game viewing, with plains game and even buffalo, cheetah and hyena.
||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.
Day 1: Departure
Pals Travel & Leisure representatives will warmly meet you at your city hotel and transfer you to the Wilson Airport for your scheduled morning flight to Amboseli National Park. The lodge or camp’s driver guide & vehicle will meet you at their local airstrip; transfer you to your lodge/camp for check-in, short game viewing en-route, then lunch.
This afternoon depart in the lodge/camp’s 4×4 customized safari vehicle with driver guide for game viewing to introduce you to the game in the area in the backdrop of Africa’s tallest mountain; Kilimanjaro. Later return to your luxury camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2:Full day in Amboseli National Park
Enjoy your scheduled morning and afternoon game viewing drives within the park.
Amboseli offers some of the most breath-taking views in Africa. Her scenery – one of the best places for a photogenic view of Mount Kilimanjaro (weather permitting) is next to none. This is best seen on a clear day. Amboseli National Park provides the classic Hollywood image of Africa. The park is famous for her large herds of giant elephants. Common wild-game here includes lions, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, baboon, gazelle hippo and wildebeest among many others. It is also an ornithological paradise with over 400 species of birds, flora and fauna and some of the most soul-searing views in Africa. Enjoy meals and overnight at your luxury camp or lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
This morning, enjoy your breakfast then check-out. Unbelievable but true, the good bush moments have come to an end. Bid farewell to your wonderful camp manager and team then transfer to the local airstrip for your scheduled flight back to Nairobi. Not empty handed though. With you, are photographs – a capture of the special moments you have had on this tour to immortalize the experience. Our Ashford Tour guide driver will meet you at the Wilson airport; transfer you to the Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your international flight.
· Arrival & departure transfer from/to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
· Services of professional English Speaking guide-driver
· All game drives as specified in the itinerary
· Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
· Shared game drives whilst on Safari
· Domestic flight cost
· International or Domestic Flights, Visa Fees and all Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Laundry, Telephone, tips to hotel staff, gratuities to Driver/Guide etc
· Travel Insurance – we strongly recommend that comprehensive travel insurance be purchased for the duration of your journey to protect against any missed or delayed flights, illnesses etc that may cause
· Any expense not expressly specified above.